Daughter of Workers is a song by Jules Jouy written in 1898 on music by Gustave Goublier , conductor at Eldorado and Folies Bergère . She describes the condition of the workers , from their youngest age to their death, evoking hard work, lack of money, rape , prostitution , and final lapse.
- Marc Ogeret in Songs “against” , 33 rpm record , Vogue, CLVLX29, 1958 (1988 for CD, Vogue Records). Prize of the Charles-Cros Academy .
- Michèle Bernard , Cantate for Louise Michel , 2007, EPM.
- Annie Papin (AP) – Christophe Bonzom (CB) – Jean-Luc Debattice (J.-LD) accompanied by Philippe Leygnac (PL), with the friendly participation of Serge Utgé-Royo (SU-R.), From laughter to tears , double CD of 31 songs, jokes and monologues of Jules Jouy, 2003 – Label of Cadisc / Édito Hudin.
- Évelyne Girardon (with Bruno Le Tron, diatonic accordion) in Amour de Fusain (1988- Compagnie Beline) (Charles Cros Academy Award)
- More Bifluorous Song , The Craziest Song History , 2009, EPM.
- Agnès Bihl , Tout tout le camp (retro electro cabaret), 2016, At (H) Ome.